YOUR BEST RESOURCE FOR NEW AND USED FORKLIFTS IN GREENSBORO, NORTH CAROLINA
New Forklifts in Greensboro
If you require a new forklift that provides years of value and the latest in technological innovations, Atlantic Coast ToyotaLift is your best resource. The ACT Forklift Greensboro office has the most up-to-date Toyota Forklift options available. We know your people spend many hours a week on material handling equipment. That's why we are focused on comfort, reliability and safety.
In some situations, a used forklift may be a better option for your needs. If that is the case, ACT Forklift offers a wide range of options. Our inventory of used forklifts is available online for you to review at this link: Used Forklifts in Greensboro . All of our used material handling equipment has been inspected, cleaned and passes our stringent quality requirements. If a used forklift fits your needs, reach out to one of our associates today by calling or filling out the form below.
Forklifts for Rent
Oftentimes renting a forklift for your Greensboro location may be the most economical and convenient option. Our local ACT office has a wide range of forklift and material handling equipment options to chose form. We offer rentals by the day, week, month or whatever fits your requirements. To learn more about our rental program, click this link: Forklifts for rent
Forklift Service and Repair in Greensboro
Material handling equipment is a long-term investment in your business. And for that reason we want to help you maintain and service your forklifts and equipment to get the most out of their expected lifespan. Part of our service is taking the time to explain everything you need to understand about your forklift to prevent downtime. Our technologies are certified and take pride in their work. Leonard Szymanik and David Stone, both recently achieved the honor of Platinum Level Certification from Toyota. To read more about their achievement, click here: Platinum Level Certification.
- Oil Change
- Engine tune up
- Fuel system check and repair
- Power steering tuneup and repair
- Brake system check, tune up and repair
- Lifting system check and rpair, mast and hydraulic system repair
- Electrical system repair, diagnostics
- Complete Tire and rim serivce for solid or pneumatic tires
- LPG regulator rebuild/repair
- Transmission service and repair
- Side shifter and attachment repair
- Cooling system repair
- Hydraulic system repair
- Routine General Maintenance
- Expert troubleshooting or forklift issues
- Hydraulic leak repair
- Hydraulic Hose replacement/repair
- Hydraulic Pump replacement/repair
- Hydraulic Cylinder replacement
- Battery reconditioning for Electric Equipment
- All brands serviced and repaire
If a forklift is regularly being put to work, you can expect a need for replacement parts to eventually come around. Even a well-maintained forklift will show some wear and tear of its parts over time. You can keep overall parts replacement costs down by staging ahead of potential problems, which is why ACT stays ready and equipppto help keep your lifts running smoothly before trouble arises. At our Greensboro location we offer a comprehensive supply of new and used parts for all makes and models of forklifts, scissor lifts, lift trucks, etc. We've got you covered for all your forklift attachment needs too, like clamps, rotators, side-shifters and more.
When it comes to parts replacement, ACT delivers - in more ways than one:
- We carry over $1.4 million in parts inventory.
- We deliver a 95% fill rate same day.
- We deliver a 99% fill rate in 2-3 days.
- We offer Direct Shipping from the manufacturer.
- We offer Next Day Air Shipping.
- We offer Second Day Shipping.
- We offer Ground Shippinh with significantly reduced freight costs.
- We offer a convenient consignments program.
You can also shop our online store at: Forklift parts online
"We partnered with [Atlantic Coast] ToyotaLift to help us lower our total cost of ownership in the forklift space. Through plant surveys, Todd and his team have been trusted advisors and helped us right-size our overall fleet - always keeping the customers' best interest in mind."
Ward M, Segment Purchasing Manager, Major Paint and Coatings Manufacturer