What is an aftermarket Toyota forklift part?
An aftermarket forklift part is a replacement forklift part that is not made by the original equipment manufacturer (OEM). Aftermarket forklift parts are produced by different parts companies and are often designed to be compatible with as many makes and/or models as possible. Just as generic pharmaceuticals, aftermarket parts have similar effectiveness at a better cost. High-quality aftermarket forklift parts are as good as OEM parts and can even perform better in some cases. There are hundreds of manufacturers to choose from, but ACT Forklift upholds the greatest level of quality and care with their source of forklift parts: Starlift.
ACT Forklift's Starlift parts program
ACT Forklift's Starlift parts program is your one-stop-shop for high-quality parts for all makes of forklifts, sweepers, scrubbers, personnel carriers, aerial work platforms, tow tractors and other material handling equipment. Our forklift part experts are trained and educated with up-to-date knowledge of parts and technical information, and they are ready to ensure that your material handling equipment is and stays up and running.
Starlift’s promise to meet your forklift parts needs
- Parts are sourced from the nation's leading industrial equipment parts suppliers to bring you the highest quality and assortment that constantly meets or exceeds the industry standards.
- Utilizes an extensive cross reference database that allows Toyota dealers access to millions of part numbers and competitive supply sources.
- Carried by Toyota forklift dealers that have the ability to place next-day orders when necessary.
- Offers a warranty protection that gives you peace of mind! Starlift parts come with a six month parts-only limited warranty. For detailed warranty information, terms and conditions, contact your local Toyota Industrial Equipment dealership.
When should I buy Starlift aftermarket parts?
When labor warranty of the part is not a concern, aftermarket forklift parts provide a cost effective alternative to OEM parts. Aftermarket forklift parts can also provide more choices of useful options for different types of applications.
Forklift parts guide for your reference!
Interested in learning about what parts your forklift might need or what you might find in ACT Forklift's part repertoire? We've got a little reference guide for you to learn about several forklift parts and the functions they serve!
- Attachment: Forklifts may use various attachments in place of forks for the purpose of special material handling needs.
- Backrest: The rectangular-shaped backrest is located above the forks and in front of the mast. This backrest design prevents the load from putting pressure on the mast or falling toward the driver.
- Cab: The cab is the cockpit of a forklift. The operator controls all aspects of the machine from inside the cab. The lift truck's safety devices are also located here.
- Carriage: The carriage is a rectangular bracket that mounts the forks to the mast.
- Counterweight:The counterweight keeps the forklift from tilting forward when carrying or lifting a load. The counterweight can be found at the rear of the forklift
- Drive Tires:The drive tires are located on the front of the forklift.
- Forks: The forks protrude from the forklift and are used to support the load.
- Hydraulic Lift Cylinder:The hydraulic lift cylinder controls the amount of vertical lift of the mast, forks and carriage.
- Mast: The mast lifts and lowers the load.
- Overhead Guard: The overheard guard is a grid-like roof over the driver's head that prevents large objects from falling into the cab. A solid guard, typically made of heavy-duty plastic, can be purchased to shelter the operator from smaller objects or bad weather.
- Power Supply:Forklifts can be powered by propane, gas, diesel, or an electric battery. Propane-powered forklifts have a tank at the back of the forklift, over the counterweight. Gas and diesel forklifts have the fuel tank under the back of the unit. On electric forklifts, the battery can be found under the operator's seat.
- SAS:Toyota's System of Active Stability (SAS) detects unsafe operating conditions. If a safety hazard is detected, SAS improves lateral and longitudinal stability of the forklift to prevent tip-over and rollovers.
- Steer Tires: The back tires, also known as steer tires, steer the forklift.
- Tilt Cylinder:The tilt cylinder adjusts the amount of forward and backward tilt of mast, fork and carriage.
Atlantic Coast ToyotaLift is your forklift parts connection!
No need to continue your search for “forklift parts near me.” ACT Forklift is here to provide you the parts at the price and quality you need! Our selection of aftermarket parts and our Toyota Genuine Parts are sure to meet or exceed your needs. Our team of forklift experts is ready to assist you with finding the perfect parts for your forklift and warehouse needs. As your forklift parts dealer, we only carry high quality forklift parts, so give us a call or visit us today!
Call (800) 849-5438 to reach any of our locations across North Carolina and Virginia for your forklift parts needs!