Atlantic Coast Toyotalift and ACT Construction Equipment offer equipment rental in the Roanoke, VA area.
Look no further than Atlantic Coast Toyotalift and ACT Construction Equipment for everything you need to make your project successful. ACT offers flexible equipment rental packages. You can rent our equipment by the hour, day, week, month, year, and even long-term.
Equipment rental benefits:
- Affordable rental costs
- No major out-of-pocket expense for new purchases
- Late model equipment — enjoy all the latest industry upgrades
- Fixed maintenance costs — no need to budget for repairs
- Tax advantages — your rental may qualify for a tax deduction for operational expenses
- Test runs on a variety of models — great for considering future purchases
- Flexible rental duration options — hour, day, week, month, year or longer
It's now more convenient than ever to locate the equipment you need. Beginning February 2021, Atlantic Coast Toyotalift is consolidating its Virginia operations to one location at 1301 Rockland Avenue, Roanoke, Virginia. With excellent access and visibility from Interstate 581, the new 14,000 square foot facility will also add a variety of increased capabilities:
- Expansive area for easy storage of every kind and size of equipment
- Eight service bays allowing for large equipment to be serviced indoors
- Overhead crane system for safe installation/removal of heavy cylinders and boom arms
- Comfortable customer lounge area
We look forward to seeing you at our new location in Roanoke, VA, and as always, we'll be ready to help guide you through your equipment rental needs.
Not sure what your equipment rental options are in Roanoke, VA?
We can help advise you on the best equipment for your particular project. See below for a range of equipment options we have available.
Equipment rental options include:
- Forklift Attachments
- Forklift Forks
- Telescopic Lifts
- Scissor Lifts
- Articulating Boom Lifts
- Forklift Battery
- Forklift Battery Chargers
- Industrial Cleaning Equipment
- Electric Utility Vehicles
What you need to know before beginning a construction project in Roanoke, VA
Before starting your project, are you prepared with all of the licenses, permits, and inspections you'll need to be pre-approved? We want to make sure you are fully prepared for what every construction project you have in Roanoke requires.
Here's some information that may be useful to get the job rolling:
- Contractor's license
- There are 3 different classes of contractor's licenses in Virginia. Determine which one best fits your needs:
- A Class covers single jobs worth more than $120,000 and less than $750,000 in a year.
- B Class covers single jobs between $10,000 and $120,000 and between $150,000 and $750,000 in a year.
- C Class covers single jobs between $1,000 and $10,000 and less than $150,000 in a year.
A building permit is required for construction projects in Roanoke. The process begins by submitting your building plans to the city through their online application. Your application can't begin until it is approved by the Roanoke City Building Commissioner. Each individual building project requires its own permit.
The Roanoke Building Safety Division works with the person who holds the permits to make sure inspections are done promptly and efficiently. As the permit holder, you are responsible for making sure the project gets all of its inspections. Each permit needs at least one inspection. The permit will expire if the work is not started within six months of its issuance. If permits expire, fees may apply or a new application may be required.
Please consult with the City of Roanoke or local municipality before starting any construction project. The information provided in this blog is for general purposes only and not intended to replace research or due diligence.
We offer the best service for equipment rentals in Roanoke, VA
Whenever you rent equipment from ACT, you can count on our team to assist you every step of the way. Whether on-site or in the field, our professional service department stands ready to repair or service your rental equipment so that you can complete your project on-time and efficiently..
So, if “equipment rental company near me” is in your recent Google searches, ACT may be just what you are looking for.
Atlantic Coast Toyotalift and ACT Construction Equipment are here for your service needs too. From diesel construction equipment to material handling equipment, we’re ready to help. Think of us as your one-stop-shop in Roanoke, VA.
"Aaron in service did a great job for Alandale Knitting. Techs were excellent as well!!"Billy C, Alandale Knitting